We are dedicated to protecting the personal data of customers and visitors to our website www.vlahopol.com.
If you have questions about how we protect personal data, you can write to us at
2. What categories of personal data do we collect and for what purpose?
We use and collect personal data only for the purposes mentioned below:
• Name, Surname - for registering orders and drawing up invoices as well as guarantee certificates.
• Address - for delivery, registration of orders and invoices
• Series and number of your ID - for the preparation of invoices as well as of some services offered by third parties such as card payment processors or financial institutions for which the customer opts in case of installment payments of the ordered products (if applicable ).
• Email address - as a contact with all customers and is used for direct correspondence in case of orders, warranty or post warranty services, contests, offers or newsletters to which the customer has expressly registered.
• Phone number - direct contact for order registration and delivery
• Date of birth - for special promotions (optional - only if the client wants or wants to register explicitly and expressly)
• Data from the passport - in case of tax return formalities - Tax Free - for Non-EU citizens who want a VAT refund.
• History of conversations with us
• History of orders and shopping carts
• IP and session on the site www.vlahopol.com
• Online behavior
When do we collect the mentioned data?
- When filling in the data on the occasion of the user's creation on the site www.vlahopol.com
- On the occasion of authentication on the site www.vlahopol.com
- When filling in the invoices and the data necessary for invoicing together with the submission and / or registration of the orders on the site.
- Filling in the contact form
- Pre-registration on the occasion of organizing contests, workshops, birthday bonuses or newsletters organized by our company.
We also use the information you enter in order to ship orders to you, based on the contract you accept upon entering the site and respectively when concluding an order. We send transaction messages via SMS or e-mail. Based on the contract concluded with you, we communicate to inform you about the status of your order and to ensure that everything went well during the delivery process.
• Logs of conversations with us
We use the history of your conversations with us to improve customer support and relationships and to provide the best possible services.
• Logs of orders and shopping carts
We use order history and shopping carts to sell products, to provide customer service, and to process product returns, to find out what products are interesting to you and other customers, to provide services. quality and to be able to be professional and competitive.
• IP and session on the site www.vlahopol.com
We use this data to be able to offer the online Chat service and to be able to offer the best solutions when you have questions related to our products, observing which pages you visited during the session.
• Online behavior
The data related to the browsing history on our site are transmitted to our partners described in the cookies policy. Find out more details in the Cookies Policy.
It is possible to process personal data for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by Star Media Production SRL, through the site.
The processing of data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You are not obliged to provide us with this personal data, but without it you may not be able to complete an order or receive the best services, or personalized services from us.
3. Recipients of personal data and data security
We do not sell and we will never sell your personal data to third parties.
We do not collect sensitive personal data (data about ethnicity, religion, political affiliation, etc.) that would in any way influence a person's fundamental rights to freedom.
However, it is possible to share personal data with other partner companies such as accounting firms, newsletter applications, online payment processors, on-site traffic analysis applications, courier companies, companies that will operate as proxies of Star Media Production. SRL. This is absolutely necessary in order to be able to offer quality services and to be able to honor the contract with our clients as well as to be able to carry out our commercial activity legally and in the best possible conditions.
Your account is protected by a password and we advise you to make it as complex as possible, do not put the same password on several sites and do not lose it or lend it to anyone.
Star Media Production SRL makes every effort and uses state-of-the-art technologies to ensure data protection and security.
4. For how long do we keep personal data?
Your personal data from the orders made on the sites of Star Media Production SRL., From those that are included in the financial-accounting documents or in documents that are annexed to the financial-accounting documents, will be kept for 10 years according to the provisions of art. 38 of Annex 1 to Order no. 2634/2015 on financial-accounting documents issued by the Ministry of Public Finance and will not be accessed for any purpose other than the legal purpose for which they are archived. After 10 years all this data will be destroyed.
If it is reasonable or necessary to meet related requirements, to prevent fraud and abuse, or to meet our terms and conditions, we may retain certain information at the request of the authorities, even after deleting the customer account or if we no longer provide services to you.
5. What are your rights?
Personal data are kept for a maximum of 5 years in the physical archive according to Order no. 2634/2015 of November 5, 2015 issued by the MINISTRY OF PUBLIC FINANCE. Also; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 imposes a unique set of rules on the protection of personal data, replacing Directive 95/46 / EC and, implicitly, the provisions of Law no. 677/2001.
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
• the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by Star Media Production SRL., According to those described in this document;
• the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by Star Media Production SRL. Inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; the rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
• The right to delete data, without undue delay, ("right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if the personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under the control of the controller.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, Star Media Production SRL. to anonymize these data (thus depriving them of personal character) and to continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
According to article 15 you have the right to access data for obtaining information on:
• Purpose of collection
• targeted data categories
• The categories of staff to which this data is entrusted
• The existence of the right to delete / rectify the data
• The existence of the right to withdraw processing consent
• The existence of the right to complain to the authority
• The existence of the right to find out the source of personal data, in case the data were not obtained from the subject
• Automated data processing mode
• According to Article 16: the right to rectification of data
• According to Article 17: the right to delete data
• According to Article 18: the right to restrict the processing of personal data
• According to Article 20: the right to data portability
• According to Article 21: the right to object
• According to Article 22: the right to object to automated processing for automated profiling if the subject has not explicitly expressed consent to this.
o the right to address the National Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
For any further questions regarding the way personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the e-mail address: Here
8. How you can contact us
If you have questions about how we protect personal data, you can write to us HERE
If you have questions about how we protect personal data, you can write to us
By reading these Conditions for processing personal data, you have become aware that you are guaranteed the rights provided by law, namely the right to information, the right to access data, the right to intervene, the right to object, the right not to be subject to an individual decision, the right to go to court in case of violation of his rights guaranteed by Law 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, updated by EU Regulation 2016/679. At the same time, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to request their total or partial deletion.
To exercise these rights, you can address a written request, dated and signed at the e-mail address "shop" @ vlahopol .com
Also, in order to complain about the non-observance of the rights guaranteed by the EU Regulation 2016/679, you can address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing and / or the courts.
For more information visit the official ANSPDCP website